Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cold in Hawaii?! Nah!

Yup, you heard right...I've got a cold in Hawaii. Bummer, big time. I came down with it on Monday night with a sore throat and it progressively got worse. Yesterday, I left work early because I was coughing so bad, my inner-costal muscles...yup, I used an anatomy word, were cramping up and I was miserable! All the locals keep saying that everyone's sick because it's been so cold lately! LOL! Ha, cold in Hawaii, yeah right!! BUT, good news is that I napped and relaxed the remainder of the day Friday and put down the vitamin C and I lost most of the cough and was able to get up this morning and surf! I couldn't let a little cold keep me from hitting the waves. We woke up early this a.m. to catch waves before Waikiki got over-crowded. We rented some 10 ft boards which are actually pretty small and caught some great waves. It was a beautiful morning again and we got some great time in on the water. The camera guy this time was Audun, our roommate, but I don't have those pics yet. They're still to come! I just wanted to check in! 
::namaste::

No comments: