Thursday, May 14, 2009

Evening Surf






Sorry to only be posting us on the beautiful ocean, but since Austin got back from his last baseball trip, that's all we've been doing!  Well, that and moving! We had to re-locate to a smaller apartment because Audun and Maria took off for Norway for the summer. I actually am excited about our new place. It's tiny, but as some of you know, we are the small apartment specialists. Actually, this one makes our Tahoe apartment look huge! Not kidding! But, I love it, it's cozy and we have a spot for a garden, our neighbors work on the set of Lost and the other neighbors are awesome as well! Hawaii's great! LoL! 

For three evenings, Sunday through Tuesday, we took the boards out for their maiden voyage(s)!!! The surf is steadily getting bigger, so it's more exciting each time! Sunday was actually the best night, but Monday and Tuesday were fun as well! On Monday, I wiped out and took a board to the forehead above my eye, and you'll notice in some of the pics, I'm not even facing the right way! I was a little out of it! LoL! Audun was the photographer again, so I threw in a good mix of pictures for everyone to drool over, oops, I mean enjoy! Love you all, let me know if anyone needs our new address for anything! 





























No comments: