Friday, December 12, 2008
Hotchkiss Lights
With only three days remaining in Hotchkiss, my mom and I decided to get out and take in the Christmas lights! Surprisingly, not a lot of houses were lit up, but the season "regulars" were very beautiful and fun to re-visit. I also wanted to see if my camera could take pictures of them, which, as you can see, kinda came out. You can get a feel for the lights and the rediculous inflatable lawn ornaments (rediculous might be an understatement) that have become ever so popular for some reason. The snow was coming down in big flakes as we were driving, which really made it feel like Christmas! The last one is my parents'! My mom bought the LED lights, which light up our whole block! They're fun though and they really put off a beautiful glow! Happy Holidays and I can't wait to see you! 


I love how lights can get you in the holiday spirit. They just are so beautiful and each house is truly unique!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment