The amazing ranch where Jurassic Park was filmed.
Mauna, very green.
Shaka on Banzai Beach where the Banzai Pipeline is known to come in.
Waves rolling and crashing in.
Ira and Rachelle are in town! They flew down for Rachelle's spring break and brought a little bit of sunshine with them from up north! It's been a fun week so far and I will be sad when they leave. Austin's taken a little bit of study time off, so I've seen him more than I have since school started! It's been awesome! We've been super busy and have hit up about every beach on the island, snorkeled, paddle boarded, sun-bathed, shopped, dined, taken in a few baseball games (HPU of course), and driven to the North Shore and around the island. It's been a lot of fun and by the time they leave we will have gone to a luau! I wanted to share some new pictures from the recent outings! Enjoy them cuz we enjoyed taking them! Love to all :: Peace to all
On the top of Diamond Head overlooking Waikiki and Honolulu.
Beautiful ocean view.
Ira and Rachelle at Ala Moana Beach.
Austin and Ira on the paddle boards. Rachelle and I got on them later, but the boys didn't take any pictures of us!
More waves crashing in on the North Shore at Three Tables.

1 comment:
Hi Amy! I am so glad Ira and Rachelle got to visit. Looks like you all had some great fun. Miss you guys. Hope to see you in the near future! Love Mary
Post a Comment