Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amy & Austin's Bed and Breakfast...

...well, you don't exactly get a bed, an air mattress if you're lucky. But last night, Blake wasn't so lucky, we couldn't find the pump, so it was more like Amy and Austin's Floor and Breakfast. I'm sure breakfast was good, how can you go wrong with GrapeNuts or Cheerios?! We're booked until September though. My parents are coming in July for three, yup, three weeks and then for most of August, we are going to Montana (YAY!) for Quinn and Mary's lovely wedding. I cannot wait to be back there with Austin's family.

Ya, we have a guest in our tiny apartment. Blake. I can't even begin to say how random out of everybody I know for him to end up here visiting. I mean, we didn't really grow up together, we weren't from the same state, let alone town. It was dumb luck that he just wrote me on facebook and asked what dates were free. Silly facebook! His grandparents are the ones we really know. I think our families camped a couple of times together when we were young. Good times. It'll be fun though, he's up for anything which makes it really easy for Austin and me to be hosts. It's funny when people hear you live in Hawaii to see who come running, or flying more like! Just please call first, we're busy people.

Love you all, thanks for thinking about me, if you were!
Peace & Namaste

No comments: