Saturday, June 20, 2009
TGI Saturday!
Hit some bumps this past week, it was a tough one, but I'm so thankful for Austin. I can get pretty emotional sometimes but he's always there for me to cry on, literally, and he always has comforting, supportive words. I love him. Good thing it was Saturday today! Austin worked in the morning and I napped and did laundry...fun, huh?! LoL! After I picked him up, we threw our suits on and went back to our favorite quiet beach! It was a lovely evening, the wind was blowing pretty hard and it was high tide, but that didn't keep me out of the water! I threw the snorkel on and saw some beautiful fish of all shapes and sizes! They just appear out of the reef, its so amazing to be an observer of them. I also posted some pictures from our hike up Judd trail that's not too far from our house. It was beautiful, but like the sign, the mosquitoes were HUGE!!! Enjoy and keep me in your thoughts for a few. Grazie and Namaste.
We definitely saw the mosquitoes, no sasquatch though, bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment