Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time flies in Hawaii!

I'm sorry for the lack of blogging! I cannot believe it's two days away from October! Wow! It's been a wild September, and we haven't stopped for two minutes! We're filling up any free time we can find with surfing and any other fun activities, but it's not much! Austin's been putting in long days, which haven't been too fun for either of us! I can only remember 3 days of surfing in September, bummer! Good news is that Austin's cousin, Cody Brown is here for a bit, we were able to track her down and actually make plans and fulfil them! Those who know her, know that's quite a feat! Hopefully we'll be able to see her some more, she's always fun!

I'm keeping this one short, I ran this morning and was cooling off before I hit the shower! Love you all, miss you all!

namaste

No comments: