t and rode the mules. They are truly amazing creatures, so intelligent, observative and they have a sixth sense when it comes to people. They know who has patience, who has a gentle soul. I rode Pearl Girl, my dad was on Ruth and Kev was on Kate. They are tons of fun. I had a photo op with Pearl after I had unsaddled her and was waiting for the guys. Love enjoying beautiful days like that!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Fall Sundays
Sunday (Nov 2) was beautiful here! I can't believe it's November 3rd already though! My dad, brother and I wen
t and rode the mules. They are truly amazing creatures, so intelligent, observative and they have a sixth sense when it comes to people. They know who has patience, who has a gentle soul. I rode Pearl Girl, my dad was on Ruth and Kev was on Kate. They are tons of fun. I had a photo op with Pearl after I had unsaddled her and was waiting for the guys. Love enjoying beautiful days like that!
t and rode the mules. They are truly amazing creatures, so intelligent, observative and they have a sixth sense when it comes to people. They know who has patience, who has a gentle soul. I rode Pearl Girl, my dad was on Ruth and Kev was on Kate. They are tons of fun. I had a photo op with Pearl after I had unsaddled her and was waiting for the guys. Love enjoying beautiful days like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment