Thursday, July 9, 2009

HAPPY 24TH TO ME!

YAY! It's my birthday! I'm not afraid to announce it either! I love birthdays, it doesn't even have to be mine. I love celebrating and gifts and food and cake! Especially cake!!! Who doesn't?! I've gotten many b-day wishes on my phone via text/calls, emails, facebook and myspace, let's see what other type of electronic device can I be contacted on?! UGH! LOL! Mahalo for those you guys! I'm enjoying my day so far. Aust and I woke up at 5:15 to work out at the gym, then he went off to work and I stayed to work! The day has been smooth so far! Austin has class though tonight, so I don't get to really celebrate with him at all today, but one of our wonderful members who is very motherly towards me is taking me out to dinner, just us girls! It will be good fun. Last night Austin and I went out to Kua 'Aina, a local favorite burger joint and got huge burgers and fries and fresh lemonade. Obama himself has stepped foot in that restaurant and caused comotion because the burgers are so good! It was tasty, huge portions though! My island "dad" gave us a gift card for it, so it has been a relatively stellar 24th! I love the ohana that I've made through working at the gym, even if things with the boss man get tense, I know I have many people to turn to for words of wisdom. It's very comforting being this far from family!

Love you all! I miss everyone on the mainland...can't wait to be in Montana in August!
::namaste::

No comments: