I am making up for my lack of blogging back in May and June. For some reason, I've had lots of computer time recently and have been trying to make the most of it. I guess we've been taking lots of pictures too lately which helps because I want to share them with everyone! It's my birthday Thursday! I can't wait to celebrate WITH Austin this year! It will be amazing, even if we do nothing at all, at least we will be together on the day...the first time in 4 years! He does have class that night, go figure, but we will be in the same town!
Our fourth of July weekend was relatively low key. We ventured to the North Shore on Saturday and took a left instead of a right at the end of the road. It was a side of the island neither of us had explored yet. It was beautiful. Very mellow and not very many people around, it was absolutely wonderful to be there and out of the busy city.
My parents are coming in on Sunday. I guess only Blake knows just how small our place is and how cramped we are going to be when all four of us are home. It will be interesting and a test of all our patience! I plan on posting my dad up on the beach with a cooler, sunglasses, hat and possibly an umbrella! Just to make some room! Nah! Love you all, it will be fun!
An array of pictures from June and so far in July. ::namaste::
This guy was on Waikiki...I could not not take a picture of his sparkly underwear! It was too good to pass up!

No comments:
Post a Comment