Thursday, July 30, 2009

Montana - Here We Come!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That's the emotion that's running through me...and I'm pretty sure Austin too! We fly out tomorrow morning for the great state and family! We both can't wait to leave the rock and get back to familiar ground! We will probably be busy the entire time we are there, but we definitely won't mind since we will always be in good company!

The main reason we're going home is for Austin's younger brother's wedding! It will be a great party and a beautiful event. I know Mary and her family are professionals when it comes to weddings, so this one will be amazing! We will have to dust off our dancing shoes though cuz we haven't done much shimmying around here! Good times seem to always follow the LeSage's (and from what I've heard, the McLaughlins too!)

I just hope our time there doesn't fly by! See you soon!

1 comment:

Mary Mac said...

YEAH!!! That's right you better get your dancing shoes one...you have no idea how much dancing happens at these weddings:) Can't wait...see you soon.